The RSMG is the trade association for the rubber stamp and associated marking devices industry. Promoting that industry it provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and education.
Factory Layout and Planningback to list
BPIF Business offer expert advice and support on factory planning for members who are moving premises or whose business space requirements have changed. Members have used the layouts and our recommendations to make strategic, financial or logistical decisions that are critical to the future of their organisations. In one case a member estimates that we helped them save around £175,000
A specialist BPIF print factory layout expert will:
- Conduct a physical survey to determine detailed dimensions of all machinery
- Make observations on the current methods of operation.
- Construct a Work Flow Relationship Diagram
- Design alternative layouts for discussion
- Create a large-scale drawing showing the ideal layout suitable for the building.
- Work closely with management and staff
Please contact our business support team for further assistance.