The RSMG is the trade association for the rubber stamp and associated marking devices industry. Promoting that industry it provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and education.
Preparing Your Business For Saleback to list
Are you thinking of selling your business at any time within the next five years? If the answer is ‘yes', or even just ‘perhaps - as long as the price is right', then you'll need to start preparing now. Lack of preparation is the main reason why 70% of businesses advertised for sale, fail to sell.
Even if you're not thinking of selling, it's good commercial practice to run your company as if it were for sale - this will help improve performance and results and mean that you'll be ready to respond should a potential purchaser make an unsolicited approach to buy it.
So, no matter what the answer to the question, ‘Are you thinking of selling your business?’, now is the time to start grooming it with the help of BPIF McInnes Corporate. Whatever your objectives – maximising the total value received for your business, achieving financial security, or protecting the well-being of existing employees - we will work with you to achieve these.
What our services include:
- Appraising and valuing the business to be sold
- Developing a market strategy
- Re-modelling the financials
- Identifying key business improvement areas to leverage value
- Assisting in the appointment of legal, tax and accounting advisors
- Preparing a confidential Information Memorandum
- Leading negotiations
- Identifying and screening buyers
- Creating and managing the data room
- Optimising the deal structure
- Successfully closing the transaction
Please contact our business support team for further assistance.